[Question #685325]: Sikuli java script instability

Hi,

We are running complex Java Sikuli code inside a Docker container, with the following specification :

Sikuli 1.1.2
Java : openjdk version "1.8.0_171"
System : Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS
Xfce Desktop 4.12
Docker 18.09.0
Sikuli  WaitScanRate:  5
Sikilu MinSimilarity: 0.7
-Dsikuli.Debug=3

We are testing an Angular web application running in Chromium Version 64.0.3282.167

While searching for images, we avoid searching in the whole screen and we give enough wait time for Sikuli to do its work.  We use only region.exits methods (not wait or found). We have implemnted almost all the Sikuli best practices we found in the documentation and elsewhere...

Each test suite is run inside a fresh and distinct Docker container, and we launch up to five suites (hence maximum of five containers, but usually one or two container) on the same Docker machine, on the same time. No CPU or memory issues were observed.

Randomly and in different code methods, we get image not found :-(

Evry time an image is not found we take a whole screenshot for debugging. When we re-run the same image search, in the same env (In the same Docker), on machine developper, using the taken debug screenshot, and the same searched image, we are not able to reproduce the unfound image search :-( And we do not have enough details with "-Dsikuli.Debug=3"

How to get more details and logs about what Sikuli is doing and what change from execution to another?
Is there any technique to let Sikuli save its own screenshot where it searched after an image search failure?
Could any lack of graphical ressources impact Sikuli work? How to debug that?
Could any lack of physical resources (CPU/Memory) impact Sikuli image search? (we are not able to reproduce the bug....)

We spent days of investigation to make this code stable :-( and any suggestions or advices are more than welcome.

Many Thanks.