[Question #685346]: error while installing sikulix on ubuntu

I just downloaded SikuliX 2.0.0 on my Computer (64bit).
When I try to start the Jar by double click or via CMD the window "SikuliX-IDE is starting" pops up, but that's it. The Sikulix Application is never shown, even not after 15min.
There is one error shown.

my Computer:
ubuntu: kylin-4.0.2 64 bit
Java Version 1.8.0_77-ubuntu
Sikulix 2.0.0 did work

I downloaded
The Jython interpreter 2.7.1 for python scripting (the default)
The JRuby interpreter 9.x for ruby scripting
as well

Below is the debug log:
 java -jar sikulix-2.0.0.jar -v -c

[error] RunTime:loadLib: libJXGrabKey.so not usable:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/basic/.Sikulix/SikulixLibs/libJXGrabKey.so: /home/basic/.Sikulix/SikulixLibs/libJXGrabKey.so: 无法打开共享对象文件: 没有那个文件或目录 (Possible cause: can't load AMD 64-bit .so on a AARCH64-bit platform)
 at org.sikuli.basics.HotkeyManager.getInstance(HotkeyManager.java:41)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikulixIDE.installCaptureHotkey(SikulixIDE.java:2724)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikulixIDE.initHotkeys(SikulixIDE.java:2764)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikulixIDE.main(SikulixIDE.java:121)
Caused by: org.sikuli.script.SikuliXception: problem with native library: libJXGrabKey.so
 at org.sikuli.script.support.RunTime.libsLoad(RunTime.java:1454)
 at org.sikuli.script.support.RunTime.loadLibrary(RunTime.java:1619)
 at org.sikuli.basics.LinuxHotkeyManager.<clinit>(LinuxHotkeyManager.java:13)
 ... 6 more