[Question #685363]: Safari 13.0.2 blocks Sikulix operations

Hi RaiMan,

I'm trying to use SikuliX on a Safari 13.0.2 version. When browser opened and Sikuli tries to do some operations the Safari throws pop-up window saying "The Safari window is remotely controlled by an automated test"

After further investigation, I got to know that manual intervention is blocked by the Safari driver when the automated window is open. I would like to know, why is Safari considering the Sikuli operations as a manual intervention? is there any solution available for this?

I'm using Sikulix latest maven dependency. ie. 2.0.0 with Selenium Webdriver and Java

Regards,