[Question #685372]: The script does not work

Hello colleagues!
Sorry for such an elementary question.
I don’t understand what am I doing wrong? Tell me how to cope with the following task:
I installed “Sikuli 2.0.0” on Windows10 and try to run a small script in the Sikuli IDE:

from sikuli import *
openApp ("C: \\ Users \\ User \\ CALK \\ calk-pro_x64.exe")
sleep (1)
click ("btn1.png")
sleep (1)
hover ("ktrbtnyes.jpg")
sleep (1)
click ("ktrbtnyes.jpg")

And instead of the expected result, I get a message:

[log] CLICK on L [126,850] @S (0) (538 msec)
[error] script [CAL] stopped with error in line 7
[error] FindFailed (ktrbtnyes.jpg: (1213x206) in R [0,0 1920x1080] @S (0))
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module (function) statement
7: main (<module>) hover ("ktrbtnyes.jpg")
[error] --- Traceback --- end --------------

I have java -version installed:
openjdk version "11.0.3" 2019-04-16
OpenJDK Runtime Environment AdoptOpenJDK (build 11.0.3 + 7)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM AdoptOpenJDK (build 11.0.3 + 7, mixed mode)

I took screenshots of the buttons myself, and not through the “Screenshot” in the Sikuli IDE. However, I inserted the button names into the script through the "Insert Image" in the Sikuli IDE.
What am I doing wrong?
Where should I place the folder with my project "CAL"?
What modules still need to be connected and how?
And what does the string "7: main (<module>) hover (" ktrbtnyes.jpg ") mean?