Re: [Question #685372]: The script does not work

Paul Weber is still having a problem:
RaiMan, thanks for the advice! I tried to do as you wrote. Error messages have disappeared. However, in line
calc = App ("C: \\ Users \\ User \\ CALK \\ calk-pro_x64.exe") the name "App" is highlighted in red. I guess I forgot to connect the modules somewhere? What kind?
And yet, the program starts, but until a certain point. When I run the executable file, UAC (User Account Control) starts. A UAC window opens with the question “Do you want to allow this application to make changes to your computer?” And two buttons appear: “Yes” and “No”. I need to click the "Yes" button. How to do this, but in order not to disable UAC and click on the “Yes” button? How this issue is resolved using SikuliX. I tried to achieve this result with the command:
type (Key.TAB + Key.TAB + Key.ENTER), but I didn’t succeed ... Thanks in advance!