Re: [Question #685471]: [2.0.0] Jython: load("some.jar") does not put jar on java runtime classpath

Sorry, I do not have a solution for you currently. Hence I accept is as
a bug.

The story behind: since Java 9, it is no longer possible to add jars to
the Java classpath at runtime (at least with easy measures or hacks).

If you know how to do it, you might run your scripts with Jython
directly having sikulixapi-2.0.0.jar and postgresql-42.1.4.jar on the
Java classpath. The load() has to be removed in this case. You can
continue to edit your script in the SikuliX IDE.

If this is not a possible workaround for you, have to stick with 1.1.3
until this is fixed.