Re: [Question #685498]: Sikuli compiled jar obfuscator

Description changed to:
Hi Raiman, would you mind suggesting how I can further secure or protect
the source code? I realize this feature is not available in 2.0  but
I've invested a ton of time perfecting my script and like it to remain a
jar file with another layer of pretection. I already see that extracting
the jar file has the script encrypted. Is there any further steps to
make it more secure? I've tried many of the java obfuscator on the net,
but they all seem to just brake it.

Thanks again!