[Question #685506]: how to use exe(use pyinstaller output)in sikuli

i have the py and i want to use this in my sikuli so i use pyinstaller to output the exe and use app open(exe) or os.system(exe)

but my py include the txt path to do something when i use the exe in sikuli(1.1.4)  and the sikuli will tell me can't find the txt。

EX: test.py
  k = open('XXX.txt')
for i in k:
    print(i)

and in sikuli:
  os.system('path.test.exe') or app.open('path.test.ext')

PS: the txt alaways toghter with the test.py

 i use the sys.path[0] the sikuli will jump to sikuil's now path

have some anwser to fixed this?