Re: [Question #685479]: [HowTo] Use Region to speed up execution

David Borghi is still having a problem:
Thank you RaiMan.
I'm sorry for the confusion.

Turns out that I was just forgetting to remove one of the arguments from
the function.

I tried what you suggested before but I was getting an error and just
found out now when I was checking word by word.

Should I get a different number in the log now?

I was getting ~530ms in the log before the change, but now I'm getting
the same numbers, although, the script seems faster than before.

Thank you for your help and attention.
I'm sorry for all the confusion.
I really appreciate what you all have been doing with Sikuli!