Re: [Question #685479]: [HowTo] Use Region to speed up execution

David Borghi gave more information on the question:
Thank you for your help (and willingness to help!) and your attention!

No need to worry about that, the script is definitely faster!

If I would like to change this script to a different variation, for
example, make the click only if the img11 e img12 appears three times in
two seconds, should I use the same method that I was using before or
would you advise me to use another method?

Just so you can understand, the img11 e img12 are both kind of "pop-
ups", so, I'd like the script to only make the click if the img11
appears 3 times in a row.

I don't know If I was clear enough, If not, please, just forget/ignore
it, I'll try to do and If I can't, I'll ask for help.

Thank you again!

Have a wonderful time you all.