Re: [Question #685479]: [HowTo] Use Region to speed up execution

David Borghi is still having a problem:
Thank you for your suggestion, although, I don't know If I understood
the workflow or If I failed to implement it, considering I didn't get
the print.

I hope I don't sound confusion.

I used the img11 as an example, considering I'd like to create the
variation where If one of both images (11 e 12) appears more than 3
times in a row, so, If It happens I expect the script to click (img111
or img121).

The pop-ups appear above each other.

To simplify:

If img1 is there and img11 or img12 appear 3 times (the count will start
as soon as one of them appear) in a period of 2 seconds, click img111 or
img121.

Considering the pop-ups are almost exactly the same (there is just a
variation of numbers and a specific word - which triggers the script),
do you think the script will be capable to understand that the images
appeared 3 times (I mean, 3 pop-ups)?

I'm sorry for all the confusion.

Thank you for all your help and your time.