[Question #685821]: Cannot run any script on Windows Server 2016

I tried to use Sikulix on Windows Server 2016 for a deployment automation. Yet nothing works and i always get errors like :

javax.script.ScriptException: ReferenceError: "Commands" is not defined in nashorn:mozilla_compat.js at line number 69

No matter what command i use... (tried App.Open, paste, click, type, etc)

I tried the given tutorial to open windows start and type hello world with the script:

click("windowsStartButton.png")
type("hello world")

yet the same error occurs...

I already installed the newest JDK and the C++ redistributable.

Also i used Debug.on(3) to activate clearer errormessages but the only thing displayed was:

[debug] JavaScriptRunner: runScript failed
javax.script.ScriptException: ReferenceError: "Commands" is not defined in nashorn:mozilla_compat.js at line number 69

Can anybody help me?