Re: [Question #685795]: Sikuli 2.0 is not finding images previously found by 1.1.3

hcuthbert gave more information on the question:
Rainman, I have been doing different scenarios to try an narrow the problem.  I will keep you posted.    There are some differences already noted from the 1.1.3 vs 2.0   for ex:
Sikuli is not verifying path names to be exact matches (case sensitive) vs 1.1.3
ex:   2.0 expects:    C:\SikuliX\FMH_Regression\Logs
      1.1.3 allowed:  C:\SikuliX\FMH_regression\logs

Sikuli is has changed the acceptance of specific calls:
ex:  1.1.3 allowed:  openApp('explorer "C:\SikuliX\FMH_Regression\Logs"')   to open File Explorer
        2.0 must now use:  dir = os.path.join('C:\SikuliX\FMH_Regression\Logs')
                                             os.popen('start explorer "%s" ' % dir)