[Question #685902]: Notepad file name *.properties attribute change dynamically

I have file name listoffileslocation.txt (content will change every day)
Content:
C:\POC\1.txt
C:\POC\2.txt

I have another file name application.properties(its holding application related information)
Content:
extn=.tiff
inputfilelocation= C:\POC\test.txt
size=5kb

Problem :
Need to modify the inputlocation with C:\POC\1.txt, C:\POC\2.txt sequentially and save the application.properties and then run my application specific batch script.How can I would be able to modify particular attribute named inputfilelocation and run application(say run.bat) uisng SikuliX