Re: [Question #685795]: Sikuli 2.0 is not finding images previously found by 1.1.3

hcuthbert posted a new comment:
Rainman,

Hope you are having a happy Friday.    More information for you.   It
appears Sikuli 2.0 does find the file directories containing the images
based on the Master Path.

The problem I am facing is the calls to open the various applications
(IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc....).   I have found that the Win calls work
(click start menu, search for Firefox, click Enter Key.)).    Program
calls are a little on the messy side at the moment (fickle as you say).

I will continue to debug.   I did get a workflow to startup and enter
data from the workbooks -- that's a great thing.    I will still play
around with 2.0.   But I will stay with 1.1.3 for now.

Thanks again.