[Question #686022]: Help finding images containing text

Hi,

I am trying to access controls inside a flash player.  I have success finding play (thick arrow), pause (two vertical lines) and expand (arrows).  However when I try to find images of speed buttons it is failing.    I'm not sure how to upload images with this question t show you exactly what the buttons look like.  They are square outlines with a textual speed inside them for example: 0.5X, 1X, 2X, 4X and 8X.  I've tried various combinations of image and none are found.  My region is fine and contains the buttons in question.  Any ideas why this wouldn't work?

Thanks.

Charlotte