Re: [Question #686256]: Findtext

Description changed to:
Hi Team,
Thanks for support.

I am working on file upload function. Am getting file name in xls file(cell value)
Dont have any problem while getting filename from xls in variable.

I would like to find the filename in my application screen. once found the file name; I would lie to click and upload the file.
findText(variable) #variable have the filename
Tried with click ; but at times there are many files. And hence finding,uploading  unexpected file.
Am not sure how to implement findtext feature in sikulix.
Sample code will be great help.

Regards,
Nitin Chaudhari