Re: [Question #686515]: How can i launch Sikuli from a javascript script that previously uses slenium API

I have to admit, that I am not very familiar with the mentioned tool-
sets in the Javascript world.

After some short exams of the tools, it seems that your environment is
node.js based.

If this is true, then it is not possible to access the Java based
SikuliX API directly from within your scripts.

I know, that there are some implementations, that build a bridge between
node based scripts and Sikuli(X). I do not have an actual overview, what
is going on there, but asking google about "node.js sikuli" or "node
sikulix" might be a good start.

One level deeper you might try with a node-java bridge, to access the
SikuliX Java API.

Hope it helps.