Re: [Question #686827]: sikulix: Want co-ordinates of text in a image given

Bhuvaneshwaran I is still having a problem:
I'm able to identify the match in Screen. But,I'm not using Screen
because it cause issues when using with selenium (cannot run many tests
in parallel). So i'm taking a screenshot of the web driver and identify
image to be identified in the screenshot and providing co ordinates  to
selenium in order to enable it to click. I want the same to be done for
text. i'm using finder object to take screenshot as input and find the
given image in that. Is there  anyway to achieve the same using Region
method / any other methods.

Also,I can see that in finder object if can provide my image to the
below line it will resolve my issue,

Finder Class-Line 661:  BufferedImage bimg =
where.getScreen().capture(where).getImage();