Re: [Question #686849]: HTMLTestRunner: AttributeError ( '_TestResult' object has no attribute 'isAborted' )

Shresth Suman posted a new comment:
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
I just checked the same code with sikulix version 1.1.4 and Jython version - 2.7.1 on Windows 10 as well as Ubuntu 18.04 machines. No error was there.  Everything worked fine.

Since was I working with sikulix 1.1.4 for a very long time I thought to
upgrade it recently, but after upgrading to sikulix 2.0.1, GUI testing
worked and also generated an HTML test report. However, there was an
error in the message console.

Maybe something with the current version of SikuliX?

I will stick to version 1.1.4 for now.