[Question #687391]: Chrome AutoOpen via Sikulix

Dear All,

I want to check if Chrome is open or not,
> if open, add a new tab and type some URL, hit enter- This Part is working fine with the below snippet.
>If Chrome is closed then first open it, and add a new tab type some URL and hit enter/type the URL in the same tab and hit enter. The below snippet is failing to do this part.

ac = App("Google Chrome")
if ac.window(): # already open?
  ac.focus() # then just switch to it
else: # not yet open
 ac.open()
 while not ac.window(): wait(1)

# now the chrome window is frontmost
type("t",KEY_CTRL)
type("l", KeyModifier.CTRL)
type("http://some-url.com";)
type(Key.ENTER)
wait(3)

Any leads will be appreciated to let me know where i'm doing it wrong.

Regards,
Pritam