[Question #687508]: Using OCR to select day of the month

I'm just getting started using Sikuli so this may seem pretty rudimentary so forgive me if that's the case.

I have managed to figure out how to find a region and parse the text and check for text within that region .
For example I use:
imageText = find("1577221295292.png").text()
print(imageText)
print(imageText.find("December"))
print(image.Textfind('January'))

This is the calendar in question: https://i.imgur.com/trqvUeB.
Using this script if  the calendar shows December it prints a 0 and a -1 for January.

Now I'd like to be able to search WITHIN that image for the location of the number 1 -> 31 so that I can feed them into a second automation task that clicks the correct day of the month that is fed in through a script.

I assume I have to search within that image for the x/y coord  and feed in images of the calendar dates. But I am struggling to understand what all the objects are that I'm interacting with and how to access their methods/properties.

thanks so much!