[Question #687621]: Requesting more space for ppa:savoury1/graphics

Another PPA that has portraits applications has passed the 2GB restriction. For now I am going to move the tesseract programs to a brand new PPA so that I can maintain importing other new applications into the snap shots PPA, however I would decide upon in an effort to have all the pictures packages which includes tesseract in one location if viable, so should the limit please be elevated to say 4GB? Thanks! at https://www.topbestnespresso.com