[Question #687773]: Run Script with Debug from Command Line

I have found in Documentation
 -d 3 or -v sets the debug level
First what is the difference

second how do I use it
My Script without debug which just give prints and basic commands to standard output  is

export Run_Sikuli="java -jar /Users/Jeff/Documents/SikuliX/Sikulix-Current.jar"
export My_Location=/Users/Jeff/Documents/Sikuli_Live/SikuliScripts/Vikings
export Run_Main=$My_Location/Code/Vikings_Main.sikuli
export Run_This=$Run_Sikuli" -r "$Run_Main
echo $Run_This

#If I wand to capture the standard output I add
export My_Output=" > "$My_Location/Reports/Staandard_Output.txt
export Run_This_Full=$Run_Sikuli" -r "$Run_Main$My_Output
echo $Run_This_Full

where do I add the d -3 or the -v