[Question #687882]: Using Sikuli VNC to find an icon and double click, but having mouse drift before it clicks.

So I am connecting to a Tiger VNC server to have it open a text file and type some text. However, when it finds the target it then misclicks. When I run the same code locally it works fine, it is just when I connect to a VNC server. I have also printed out the coordinates of when it finds the target and when it clicks on both the vnc and the local machine and they all match up so I am not understanding what is causing the misclick.