[Question #687903]: 2.0.1 jar fails if + in path Win10

I've found that SikuliX 2.0.1 does not work if the jar is in a folder with special characters in the path e.g.

C:\Sikuli>java -jar sikulix-2.0.1.jar
(Opens the IDE)

C:\Sikuli\C++>java -jar sikulix-2.0.1.jar
Error: Could not find or load main class org.sikuli.ide.SikulixIDE

If I try to run a script from the command prompt it fails without any Error output.

The SikuliX 1.1.3 jar works fine in the C++ folder.  Could this be fixed and/or is there a workaround.