[Question #687968]: Debugging JRuby-using SikuliX

Hi all,
I am truing to build  something not too simple in SikuliX using JRuby  (using modules and classes ) and it seems I came to the point where I desperately need  some descriptive debugging info.
What I get in the Message Panel of SikuliX Editor is like "[error] (NoMethodError) private method `click' called for nil:NilClass" which is fine, but no hint about the line number of which file etc.
I see  the "[error] Could not evaluate error source nor reason. Analyze StackTrace!" but I have no idea how to read this StackTrace. I guess it's something Java and I am a Ruby guy...
Any hints, please?

SikuliX IDE 2.0.1

Many  thanks,
Georgi