Re: [Question #688062]: Sikuli not identifying right textbox

Achyuth Pydmarri confirmed that the question is solved:
I am using 2.0.1 and I use screen.type for entering in to textbox.

either the way, I was able to solve the problem, here is the answer

Iterator<Match> matches;
         matches = s.findAll(basePath );
         List<String> login=new ArrayList<String>();
         login.add("username");
         login.add("password");
         int i=0;
         while(matches.hasNext()) {
        	System.out.println("in the loop");
        	objelementimplementation.i_wait_for_given_seconds("4");
        	matches.next().click();
        	objelementimplementation.i_wait_for_given_seconds("2");
        	 matches.next().type(login.get(i));
        	 i++;
         }

         objscore.useKeyEnter(s);