[Question #688106]: Reload error when no reload calls present

I have a main control routine which calls 4 sub-routines to do various things. However when I try to run the main routine I get the following error:

[error] IDE: Run Script: internal error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
TypeError: reload() argument must be a module

The thing is that there is no reload calls anywhere in the code. I am confused as to why this error i occurring and would welcome any pointers as to its cause.