Re: [Question #688114]: get data from external program

The problem is, that with SikuliX, we are based on Java.

This means, that most C-based Python solutions do not work with SikuliX.

The easiest solution always is to create a file with the information,
that then is read in the SikuliX script.

The next option is some pipe solution (e.g. socket based communication).

The best would of course be a solution, that triggers the information
grabbing from the script with a direkt return of information.

... but I do not have experiences in your setting.