[Question #688198]: Question on installing jython project interpreter in Pycharm (for Windows10)

Hi RaiMan!
I plan to run autotests on Windows10 (in parallel, I'm trying to do the same on Linux). I am trying according to your instructions (https://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/scenarios.html) to run the sikulix script through Pycharm. However, I got confused with the installation of the project interpreter (jython 2.7.1) and environment variables. Do I need to prescribe CLASSPATH for Windows10, if so, how and where? How and where to import and install Sikulix modules so that the script runs from Pycharm? How to set the project interpreter and environment variables correctly if this is not a new project? Maybe there is a step-by-step instruction from the Master, how to do it right competently right away? Can I run Sikulix script from under Pycharm on Linux?
My Pycharm version: 2019.1.3 (Community Edition), Build # PC-191.7479.30;
JRE: 11.0.2 + 9-b159.60 amd64;
JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
I would be grateful for any advice!
Firmly press the right!