[Question #688238]: Sikuli doesn't see opened applications on mac os

Hi,

My environment:
- Mac OS Catalina 15.2
- SikuliX 2.0.1, fresh install

When invoking screen.capture(), Sikuli always save an "empty" desktop, with no apps running. You know, the desktop with only the default wallpaper you have when you're creating a new desktop, or if you close all your apps !

It's the same when I'm using IDE and capture, all my running apps I want to use with SikuliX are not there, and sikulix asks me to pick a region on a "blank" desktop.

I tried to do showScreens() :

*** monitor configuration [ 1 Screen(s)] ***
*** Primary is Screen 0
Screen 0: R[0,0 1680x1050]@S(0)
*** end monitor configuration ***

I have no other monitor connected (checked in mac settings / monitors), and it does as if there was one. Strange.

Thanks !