Re: [Question #688238]: Sikuli doesn't see opened applications on mac os

Jerome is still having a problem:
just checked. We are talking about java, right ? It is not present in
the list of applications in Screen Recording tab, in Security
preferences. As it didn't request access. It is allowed though to get
documents, and control all computer in "Accessibility" tab. Do you have
java in this list in your environment ?

I just git cloned code and am running mvn install, to get faster, can
you tell me which package / class do I have to check if I want to make
some debug about it ?

Thanks for your help !