Re: [Question #688238]: Sikuli doesn't see opened applications on mac os

Jerome confirmed that the question is solved:
OK I finally got it !

I think I messed up when initially the macos popup asked me to authorize
java to register screen. Once you deny, it never comes back :( And it's
not in this f** list.

I had to install Sikuli 1.1, which provokes macos to ask me if java
could register screen, and this time I opened system preferences and
java showed up ! once checked, I could reopen sikuli 2 and it worked

Security is good but I think it lacks ergonomy in last MacOS Catalina
!!! Hope it will be better in the future with a better UX.

Thanks