[Question #688525]: sikulix IDE starts with no menu and input field

Hello,

I'm using sikulix IDE version 2.0.2 on windows 10.
I can use IDE GUI and also run scripts until yesterday.
This morning I start sikulix IDE (double clicking jar icon), then IDE started but there was no menu bar and input field (where we input code and screen shot images).
Just square bottom to spread to full screen and cross bottom to close application.

I thought it is java version issue, so uninstalled java, installed it, restarted PC, but problem is still.
Next, I tried to open IDE from command prompt, the same problem goes again.
> java -jar "path of IDE.jar"

I can display java version by java -version.

Could someone tell me how to fix this problem?