[Question #688562]: Script execution is ending with error always ?

Hi,

I am running python test scripts in sikulix 2.0.1 on windows 10.
my script execution is always ending in below error :

script [ mainTest ] stopped with error at line --unknown--
2020-02-03 19:43:15  [error] --UnKnown-- ( --UnKnown-- )

Any ideas what is happening ? I want to know at the end if all tests resulted in success or failure. I am using HTML Test runner to execute unit tests.