Re: [Question #688897]: Why Handler is not working in region.onAppear.?

Leonardo Castro posted a new comment:
Hello RaiMan,
As always, thank you for support.

When i started using sikuli, I was not using definition at all, only
alot of if-while statements, and it was working pretty good.

So looking at documents, i found that I could use region.observer, and with that, maybe I could improve my code.
My goal was to, observe all my screen, and run definitions according with events that pops on screen.

I'm using sikulix 2.0.2, I will download 2.0.3 to check if my script
still has same behavior.