[Question #688961]: about onChange() function

In my side, I used2.0.2 version.

I want to detect one reign change, it means, when there is any change to trigger the action.

def change_handler(event):
        print "something changed in ", event.region
        search_reg.stopObserver()
        search_reg.click()

search_reg.onChange(800, change_handler)
search_reg.observe(10,background=False)

Can I confirm one point, how to decide parameter, minChangedSize? is there any better way?

if I want to detect big change in this region, whether this function can use or not?
as my test, it seems the counter of changed increased, event if one scan is not over  minChangedSize, is it right?

thank you very much