Re: [Question #688961]: about onChange() function

larryli posted a new comment:
thanks for your answer.

as my understand, minChangedSize means, if image of current region is different with last and the difference of pixel is over than minChangedSize, the handler of onChange will be triggered, is my understand correct.
so I plan to onChange to detect GUI change.
Is there any method to detect correct pixel?

Settings.ObserveScanRate = 0.1
this setting can change scan rate,  whether onChange will compare the image between before and scan and after one sca?
if the scan rate is too fast, maybe it can not detect so large differnce, is my understand correct?