Re: [Question #688961]: about onChange() function

larryli posted a new comment:
--- minChangedSize
can you explain in detail?

for example, if  Settings.ObserveScanRate =1, it means one second will scan one
as my understand,  when start one scan, if will capture one screenshot for current region, after 1s, it will make one screenshot, and then make the compare, to get the differnt pixel for these two screenshot, and then make compare with minChangedSize, is it right?

as you decription, it will find the max rectangles with less pixels, you
will sperate the difference as different rectangles. is it right?

in the code, whether you can tell me the position of this scan process
code?

thanks