Re: [Question #688984]: IDE: imported helper files are not automatically reimported if changed

SeltiX posted a new comment:
Yes its sikulix jar 2.0.3.
I dont know what you mean with python background. If you're asking about my knolage its basic, I normal work with PHP and Javascript.
I try the windows sikuli IDE but it does not let me open other py files in the same directory, I then switch back to jar version.
Yes, if I run the py file from Cmd it works as expected.
I notice the same append with imagens, if I change imagens and maintain the same name the new image is not loaded.
I dont know if that append with the imagens because im using the Pattern command to manually specific the image path to a subfolder since I did not find any way in the IDE to allow me to organize all imagens inside a folder.