Re: [Question #689016]: Facing sikuli integration error. Added correct jar files but facing with ImageMissing, NoSuchMethodException Pattern<init>, Initialization errors etc.

Harpreet posted a new comment:
Thanks Raiman for an instant response, thing is maven install error is resolved by adding below dependency:
<dependency>
        <groupId>com.sikulix</groupId>
        <artifactId>sikulixapi</artifactId>
        <!-- <version>1.1.0</version> -->
        <version>1.1.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>.

But am still not able to proceed since am getting below error:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at org.sikuli.script.Pattern<init>...................Caused by SikuliXception: init: java.io.tmpdir not writable etc..

All I want is to click inside my desktop application through sikuli and
its not working at all. Rest coding i have to do using native java and
autoit methods. In this sikuli , although it is not giving any error
while coding but its simply not running. I may have attached screenshot
here but not sure from where i need to do it. Kindly refer the console
output which is latest as below:

[error] FileManager: writeStringToFile: did not work: C:\Windows\Sikulix_26699364\tempTest.txt
C:\Windows\Sikulix_26699364\tempTest.txt (The system cannot find the path specified)

Everytime i make some changes to resolve the issue, a new issue arises
:(