Re: [Question #689036]: Hello I keep getting an error message on my Python code, that "int is not callable"

Eddie B proposed the following answer:
Since this is an assignment, I'll just point you in the right
direction...

- Watch out for typos like "REATIL_PRICE".
- Can a function name have the same name as a variable?
- Are you returning a value from your functions?
- Are you saving the value returned from your functions?

The error you are getting is because the function name was already
defined as an INT variable.

I'm not sure why you are using so many functions.  Is that part of the
assignment?