Re: [Question #689041]: OCR class features sikuli IDE

Description changed to:
Hi I currently have something like:

while 1:
     try:
          myValue = int(region.text())
          if myValue>60:
              #do something
     except:
          #do something else

The values tesseract return are mostly accurate but there is always a
special character or letter attached that messes everything up. I would
like tesseract to ignore all special characters aside from integers 0-9,
I've seen dozens of similar threads but usually they amount to use
bigger font etc etc or read the docs, I've read the tesseract
documentation and working with text and ocr features.

I know in python it might look something like:

custom_config = r'--oem 3 --psm 6 outputbase digits'
print(pytesseract.image_to_string(img, config=custom_config))

or
custom_config = r'-c tessedit_char_whitelist=0123456789--psm 6'
print(pytesseract.image_to_string(img, config=custom_config))

but how do I implement in sikuli ide 2.0.3?