Re: [Question #688984]: IDE: imported helper.py files are not automatically reimported if changed

--- - the images still does not realod if replaced ( only after
close/open sikulix-2.0.3.jar) : this reload is important when youre
tweaking the image with editor

The images are cached internally and not reloaded automatically if
changed.

You might switch off cashing (Settings.setImageCach(0))

... or use  Image.reset() (clears the cache) when needed.

--- exported jar
yes, the .py are compiled into a Jython-internal format, that is not human-readable.
Wether they are not "reversible" with appropriate tools I cannot tell you, never checked that.
But google is your friend.

--- imports do not work
I will check and come back later hopefully with a solution.