Re: [Question #688984]: IDE: imported helper.py files are not automatically reimported if changed

SeltiX posted a new comment:
thanks again!

ok i will just use the reset for development :

if debug:
    Image.reset()

about the jar file, after your previus reply I start testing and I start
by creating the standalone jar version :

 java -jar .\sikulixsetup-1.1.3.jar scriptjar .\myapp.sikuli\

I then open the resulting file "myapp_sikuli.jar" with 7zip and manually added the "helpers$py.class" and "images$py.class" generated by "sikulix-2.0.3.jar" when running the code plus all the images to the root of the jar file ( where the "myapp$py.class" is located )
I then run the jar with :

 java -jar .\myapp_sikuli.jar

it now detects the imported files but something is not working correctly
with the regions, I have this line :

self.region = Region(self.region).offset(0, 30).setH(30)

this work as expected in the IDE but here it returns null... its
something in the "setH()" because it works if I remove it...

in the end I created this .bat file to automate the compile process :

java -jar .\_build\sikulixsetup-1.1.3.jar scriptjar .\myapp.sikuli\

"%programfiles%\7-Zip\7z" a myapp_sikuli.jar
.\helpers.sikuli\helpers$py.class .\images.sikuli\images$py.class
-i!.\images.sikuli\*.png

java -jar .\myapp_sikuli.jar

PS : I detected a diferent bug, the select() prompt does not work when
the code is running from "sikulix-2.0.3.jar" but it does work when
running from the jar file