Re: [Question #688984]: IDE: imported helper.py files are not automatically reimported if changed

--- PS : the "Export as jar" deletes all my images after creating the
jar, just informing, i dont know if that is expected ( the ones I copy
to myapp.sikuli/ )

- this happens if you save the main.sikuli, that is prepared for
distribution in the IDE (due to the setting, that not used images are
deleted).

So do not do that.

prepare everything in the developement versions and save that stuff.
then close all the tabs and create the copy of the distribution version outside the IDE.
Open the distribution main.sikuli and ONLY use export-as-jar - DO NOT save - just close.