Re: [Question #689084]: My code is not calculating sales discount.

Manfred Hampl proposed the following answer:
1. I do not see any relationship to Sikuli, but only Python. You should
start with books that teach how to do Python programming.

2. Learn how to debug programs with print statements at key locations.

3. If discount is not an integer, but a float, then you should
initialize it with 0.0 instead of 0 (the same for other variables).

4. Again you have typo errors:
quantity_purchased vs.
qunatity_purchased

5. calculate_fullprice() does not return a value.