Re: [Question #688961]: about onChange() function

larryli posted a new comment:
Dear RaiMan,

thanks for your answer.
it can save the image correct.
as the result, it can find complete different image from view, but why it can not find the different?

at here, it can not post the picture, so I can not add attachment.

I have one unclear point, from user viewer, it seems there is no
different for two image. because, I make capture as the following

for x in range(0, 200):
    new_image = getScreen().capture(search_reg)
    new_image.getFile(capture_fld,str(x))
    changes = finder.findChanges(new_image)
    for change in changes:
         print "**changed ",change, change.getW(),change.getH()
    wait(0.1)

why there is the following log. it means the changed region is 18*13? or no need change region? this log is result of finder.findChanges
changed  R[0,0 18x13]@S(0) 18 13

thanks