[Question #689146]: ImportError: cannot import name fileSystemDecode

Hello :)

I am using Sikuli for a UI automation of a windows application.  When I created the script and started to run it, I found sikuli will create folder in "Roaming" which contains all libs, and when sikuli init, there will be an import error in subprocess.py, below is the log, my workmate running the script without any error  on his laptop, but we are using the same setup, same jython, same python, same JRD, same version of sikuli.

    from sikuli import *
  File "C:\Users\wgong\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\sikuli\__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
    from Sikuli import *
  File "C:\Users\wgong\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\sikuli\Sikuli.py", line 20, in <module>
    import subprocess
  File "C:\Users\wgong\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\subprocess.py", line 441, in <module>
    from org.python.core.Py import fileSystemDecode
ImportError: cannot import name fileSystemDecode

My laptop environment:
WIndow 10 64bit
Python 2.7.10
Jython 2. 7.0
Sikyli 2.0.3
Java 1.8.0_161

Thanks so much if you could take a look at this issue ,cheers.